Saturday 29 November 2014

Wreck This Journal ----> Review

Hey Guys,
I'm back(: and if you haven't guessed already I'm doing a review on Keri Smiths book "Wreck This Journal" yay! Let's get started ----> 
I do have this book in case your wondering and I'm so glad I bought it because I adore it :* 
What Is This Book About?: 
This book is a fun way to destroy something. Yes finally us kids/ teenagers get to destroy something and not get shouted at YAYAYAYA! 
No for real this time, yes this book is to "wreck" and yes you won't get shouted at for it ( hopefully not ) but just because the name says 'wreck' doesn't necessarily mean it has to be wrecked. It's your book you can wreck it, make it pretty or absolutely demolish it (*evil laugh*) if you want, do as you please.
The book gets you to be creative and gets you off those electronics were all glued to. Eve thought each page has instructions on what to do to that page its up to you to determine how you do it, after all us children are amazing at this stuff *hint hint* 
**** This is also available for download on the App Store for Apple or on the Play Store for Android' named : 'Wreck This App'. App is just as good****
Price: 
This book is £3.00 - £5.00 depending on which shop or website you buy it on. It is very affordable and is so worth the money I highly recommend it to ANYONE!
Pro's:
- Amazing price 
- Fun and entertaining thing to do; not just for children but for others as well
- Can be a family activity; or not
- Loads of pages with different things on each page so you'll never get bored 
- Takes a while to complete so it gives you something to do for a while 
Con's: 
- Some pages are really gross, but hey you may like that sort of thing
- Some places sell them in bunches of 4, so keep in mind all books are the same inside they just have a different cover 
- May have to use some dangerous materials so be careful with little children 
My Opinion: 
Yes I totally think it's worth buying, it's such a good thing for a birthday present, Christmas present or even just a random "here have this" thing. I actually have got a 'Wreck This Journal' and I got mine from WHSmiths it was buy 1 get 1 half-price I payed £7.50 for 2 leaving them to be £5 each, and I'm so glad I did because I still love it to this very day 

***Please give me suggestions on other post or tell me what you would like me to review for you guys. Hope you liked this post. Happy wrecking. Have an amazing day! Or night! :D***

                                                        -Just Being Us

Some Places To Get This - Online: 
**when on website search 'Wreck This Journal' in the search bar**
- Amazon.co.uk or Amazon.com
- eBay.com or eBay.co.uk 
- Waterstones.com
- Hive.co.uk
- agreatread.co.uk 
- WHSmiths.co.uk 






No comments:

Post a Comment