Sunday 2 November 2014

The Last Of Us: Remastered Review

Hey guys, welcome back. Today I'm gonna talk about: The Last Of Us: Remastered!!

Yes I play PS3 games, and other console games. 

If your a girl gamer I reccomend buying this game. It's one of the best I've played

While The Last of Us was one of the PS3’s most impressive, engrossing releases, The Last of Us: Remastered feels like the version of Naughty Dog’s post-apocalyptic story of survival that the developer always intended us to play. Its story and characters are just as strong as they were before, but they’re now reinforced by far more amazing visuals, consistent framerate, and a nice selection of new bonus features and DLC inclusions.

if you are wondering what game to buy when your out shopping, both guys and girls I recommend this game 

guys hope that helped you guys. Have fun gaming:) 

                              - Just Being us


No comments:

Post a Comment