Wednesday 5 November 2014

The Music In Me - You!

 have so many Bands and Singers, music is one of the things that zoned me out kept me from going insane. 
Music tells a story, people write about how they feel or what they want to feel or happen, even if it doesn't seem like that all songs come from the heart, that's why for some people there so hard to write because sometimes it's hard to say what you really feel.
My favourite bands and singers are:
1. 5SOS
2. All Time Low 
3. Fall Out Boy 
4. Lawson
5. Rixton 
6. My Favourite Highway
7. Nirvana 
8. Jessie J
9. Ed Sheeran
And many more!!
Since I was a kid I've wanted to have a good singing voice, looks like that's not gonna happen haha😊. Music always made me feel better even if it was a sad song!

Everyone likes different music, everyone has a different genre, for me I've liked pretty much every genre  even a little bit of classic. 

Just because someone likes classical music doesn't mean their boring, just because someone likes heavy metal doesn't mean their a goth or emo, people like their genre of music because they relate to it, they feel the pain and or happiness in the music.

Like I said music and songs tell a story, but not just the writers story but the person listening to it. That's why people like different genres, because we all have different story's!!! :) 

And for me music is the only thing that seems right in this world. The only thing that understands me and my story!!! 
                                                - Just Being Us 

No comments:

Post a Comment