Wednesday 29 October 2014

This Is Why?

Hey guys, welcome.

I thought I'd tell you why I wanted to make a website/blog, so here I go.

i started writhing when I was young and I like loved it, I used to write really bad stories when I was young haha... I got bullied when I was young becacause I was differen, I used to write all the time people called me a freak, a nerd and it didn't help that I had glasses :P.

As I got older I was still bulliied but with harsher words and not just for writing but for everything I did. I was different and I didn't care but their words got to me and because I'm an army child I moved all the time and it started all over ame over again. 

Writing was the only way I could escape, as well with music :). 

I guess what I'm trying to say is that you shouldn't think low of yourself or what you love doing just because someone doesn't like it. Your you and you are bound to be different and that's okay. Your you and you are different, 

No comments:

Post a Comment